Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Slacker

I saw this term recently on my friend Christin's blog. She has an excuse. A baby. I have none, except that I am lazy. The thing is, that I live so far away from so many friends and relatives, that this seems the best way to keep in touch. So, here I go again. The goal is short entries, about everyday life, and to stay in touch, because I really do love and miss a lot of people! Don't get me wrong, I love my live here and wouldn't change it for anything. I just love and miss a lot people too.


The pale winter sun is shining on the mimosas that Pierre bought me for Valentine's Day. There were roses too, but they didn't last. Such a sweet man!

2 comments:

  1. I miss mimosas, what I call the "real" ones not those pink fluffy things we get in Florida.Good to read about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh where is the picture in your header taken? It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete